- You can read any book that is from the mystery/suspense/thriller/crime genres. Any sub-genres are welcome as long as they incorporate one of these genres.
- You don’t need a blog to participate but you do need a place to post your reviews to link up. (blog, Goodreads, Instagram, etc.)
- Make a goal post and link it back here with your goal for this challenge.
- Books need to at least 100 pages long. Please no short stories.
- Crossovers with other challenges are fine.
- The Challenge will run from Jan. 1st to Dec. 31st. (Sign up ends March 15th)
5-15 books – Amateur sleuth
16-25 books – Detective
26-35 books – Inspector
36 – 55 – Special agent
56+ books – Sherlock Holmes
I think I’m going to aim for Detective, hopefully I will surpass that since the challenge allows for crossovers but we shall see, you never know when life will happen.